- Promote literacy and the love of books
- Support children’s, teen and adult programs
- Provide volunteer support
- Sponsor cultural and literary events such as Gwinnett Reads, the GCPL Summer Reading Program and other adult and children’s programs
- Promote library advocacy in the community
- Raise private funds
- Plan and host author events – past authors include Lisa Scottoline and Andre Dubus III
With your paid membership, you are enrolled in one Chapter based on the location of the branch library you designate as your primary branch. Please select your membership level, and one Chapter based on your branch location from the list in the menu below, then click the “Pay Now” button to use PayPal to complete your registration.
Please note: $5 of your dues is allocated to the Chapter that services your branch. At this time, two Chapters have been established covering 6 branches. Chapters that are designated by “Future” have yet to be established. If your preferred branch is not yet serviced by a Chapter, the $5 will be held in reserve for that Chapter until which time it is established.
Memberships renew each year in January. Dues for new members who register after September 30th are valid through the following year (for example, member dues paid in October 2014 are valid through December 2015).
You do not need a PayPal account to use the service to pay for your membership online. You will be given the option to use a debit or credit card, in addition to an option for an account.